Definitions and interpretation
0.1 Our business is guided by the following terms and conditions unless otherwise stated:
Ready2Go Movers refers to Ready2Go Australia Pty Ltd ABN 90 615 374 180 trading as Ready2Go Movers
Contract-refers to a legal agreement for performing services including applicable Booking Form
Booking Form- refers to a document given to you before to the start of service provision identifying Principal Contractor (s) and type of services to be performed.
Dangerous goods- refers to goods which are either dangerous or may become dangerous, explosive, corrosive, noxious, flammable, infectious and perishable or those goods that attract vermin or pests.
Goods- refers to all services provided by Ready2Go Movers including, packaging and moving equipment.
Principal Contractor refers to the person identified in the Booking Form and who has the mandate of performing services.
Services refer to services discharged by Principal Contractors usually outlined in the Booking Form which may include the following among other services namely, loading and unloading, packing and unpacking and storage services.
We- this refers to every Principal Contractor performing Services outlined in a contract with exception to other provisions outlined under these terms and conditions singly relating to the performance of services at Ready2Go Movers together with “Us” and “Our” all have a corresponding definition.
Website- refers to Ready2Go Movers website at www.ready2gomovers.com.au
You- refers to an entity creating a contract as a customer also identified in the Booking Form, including within a context requiring, each other individual with that individual authorized to represent, also “Your” possess a corresponding meaning.
1.1 As provided under these terms and conditions, except the context otherwise stated:
- The plural includes singular as well as vice versa
- In the event, a phrase or word has other definitions they do have corresponding meanings
- The word entity includes an individual, a firm, society, a corporate, an authority which includes agency, department or government authority.
- Any reference to an individual refers to their legal personal successors, representatives, substitutes or administrators.
- Costs include expenses on a basis of full indemnity including charges, legal costs and expenses.
- A warranty, contract or representation results into binding two or more persons through joint and as individuals in a legal contract.
- In event of referring to a law means common, statute law as well as equitable principles.
- Headings are not meant to affect any interpretation
You agree and acknowledge the following:
Through the signing of the Booking Form before the start of the Services, You:
- 1. Establish a Contract with Ready2Go Movers with each Principal Contractor outlined on the Booking Form in your power and as an agent for every person represented. Thus, every such person shall be held liable to these terms and conditions.
- 2. Possess an authority of binding every person represented and;
Ready2Go Movers shall not be the principal service provider in that contract thus accrues no liability either to you or person represented.
- Neither person you represent nor may You place any claim against Ready2Go Movers. This includes breach of contract or even cases of negligence even if its due to a reason connected to act of omission or commission for Ready2Go or a Principal Contractor, for any damage or loss arising from costs incurred in relation to the provision of any Services: Plus
- You should indemnify Ready2Go Movers for every liability or cost arising out of any claim stated in clause
2.1 (2) (II) established irrespective of the operation contained in that clause.
2.2 You ought to only place a claim in regards to specific Service against a specific Principal Contractor who undertook that specific Service provision and every such claim should not contravene these terms and conditions.
3. Provision of Information
3.1 We shall depend on every information which You or any other party representing You makes known to Us for the role of quoting, in relation to the performance of the Service. As such, You assume warranty on accuracy and completeness of every information.
3.2 Prior to our quotation and performance of Services, You should:
a. Provide to Us a reasonable approximation of Good’s volume to move, stored or other Services requested.
b. Provide Us with a notification (preferably in writing) of Goods identified as:
- 1. Dangerous
- 2. Fragile or brittle
- 3. Requires special care
4. Our rights and discretions
- 4.1 Before any commencement of Service provision We reserve rights to undertake the Service either: (a) At all or (b) In regards to Goods of any specific class using Our right and discretion without an obligation to provide reasons or any prior notice as well as without accruing any liability to You.
- 4.2 We have an entitlement with Our sole discretion to decide the method, time, approach and route for performing of services (this includes without limitation in regards to Removal Services, size, number of trucks or vans We use more so, albeit before start of Services We may have illustrated that Our intention was to use varied or even different size of motor vehicles.
- 4.3 Everytime We undertake the provision of scheduling and performing of Services are for guideline purposes only. It is our undertaking to ensure reasonable efforts to ensure adherence to such times, though You should agree and acknowledge considering nature of Our Services (inclusive and without limitation to performance of Services to other clients whom may experience run over time or completed early) There is no liability held to Us by You in case of delay or failure to undertake Services in line any such guidelines (nor will there be any repudiation of Contract due to such failure or delay).
- 4.4 You must comply by ensuring all Goods sent to Us are in a condition suitable and allow Us to perform the Service (this includes where possible, ensuring Goods that require packing are packed using appropriate ways to caution against usual risks of transport process, with exemption to You contracting Us to complete Goods packaging for You).
- 4.5 In case You give Us incomplete, inaccurate or incorrect information at the point of booking. It is upon Us with sole discretion to perform the Service according to quotation strictly or undertake variation of Our charges as an act of addressing additional Services We perform.
- 4.6 You have a responsibility of arranging a parking space for Us on all locations Services performed. (With an understanding We may arrive at the location early or late). We do not assume responsibility for the protracted or delayed performance of Service because of parking unavailability. ( This inclusive and without limitation, proximate or convenient space of parking) additionally, You bear all plus separately any Our expenses connected to protracted or delayed performance.
5.0 Your Warranties
- 5.1 Your Terms and Conditions, Warranty
- a. Are possessed by You or an individual You represent;
- 1. Dangerous Goods
- 2. Compliance with every applicable law associated with their condition, nature as well as packaging; and
- 3. Should not entail Dangerous Goods, except if You did disclose to US in compliance with clause 3.2
- b. Every Principal Contractor has authority to enter every premise as long as it’s related to the performance of Services by the specific Principal Contractor. In case You are not the owner of such premises You warrant obtaining of required consent for permit purposes.
5.2Upon commencement of Services, We realize Goods included Dangerous Goods and You had not revealed this to US, in line with clause 3.2(b)
- a. Allow Us to undertake any action that We identify as appropriate, at your cost plus with no incurring of any liability to You, to undertake disposal, destroy or any other means of dealing with identified Dangerous Goods; and
- b. Indemnify Us on any other possible liabilities that can arise out of, and every other expense related to the handling of the Dangerous Goods.
6.0 Removal Services
6.1 Ready2Go is not a common carrier thus We accept not any liability to You as such
- a. should ensure You or any other individual allowed to represent You, is always present during the performance of Service that is both at pickup and delivery destination (this includes, even instances of delivering Goods into and loading from the store);
- b. are held responsible to ensure that:
- 1. Every Good is loaded plus delivered at identified destinations with no overlooking of some Goods: and
- 2. During the performance of Removal Services, there should be no error of transporting another person’s goods: and
- c. Must ensure:
- 1. payment of Our extra charges this includes even storage fees for every Removal Service performed by Us in connection to Goods initially overlooked or possible transportation of other individual goods due to an error: and
- 2. Undertake indemnify for Us on every liability caused to third parties plus every expense incurred in relation to other individual’s goods that were transported due to an error.
6.3 In case We cannot perform delivery of Goods due to:
- a. You or any other individual representing You does not show up at a Good’s destinations location;
- b. We experience the inability to access the premise at the destination location; or
- c. Any other possible reason identified being beyond Our control (reasonable)Thus at Our sole discretion We authority to:
- 2. Undertake indemnify for Us on every liability caused to third parties plus every expense incurred in relation to other individual’s goods that were transported due to an error.
- d. Get the Goods to their initial pick up location
- e. Undertake storage of Goods at a location We choose if it is within the proximity to the destination location and which We identify as reasonable; or
- f. deliver Goods to your actual address, with an extra cost with this additional charge representing Our incurred expenses for such performance of Service (this includes, in respect to any further function of re-delivering the Services). Any decision by Us highlighted under clause 6.3 shall, unless otherwise agreed to be undertaken as a full discharge of agreed obligations by Us in relation to Removal Services enlisted under the Contract.
6.4 We can refuse to undertake the removal of cumbersome Goods especially those with weights of over 100kgs (including safes, billiard tables and pianos), more so, if there was notification to Us during booking of Services. As such any of these items will attract a separate and extra fee plus damage to the Goods will be at Your sole risk.
6.5 Upon request, We may, however, obliged to:
- a. undertake to dismantle and reassembling of Goods
- b. transport the Goods over balconies, out through windows, off terraces, use external or fireplaces or even any other means deemed as better thus if there is such consideration it is at Your costs to aid transport or moving the Goods; or
- c. either by Ourselves or employing sub-contractors, undertake to remove later reinstating any available obstructions, for example, associated frames, doors or windows, if we deem it as safe to proceed. In these situations, an extra fee applies and any possible damage is at Your risk solely.
6.6 You should ensure:
- a. Where applicable, availability of loading docks or lifts to Us for both pickup and delivery destinations over the time of performing Removal Services (this is on an exclusive basis, if possible); and
7.0 Storage Services (Coming Soon)
- 7.1 If Your Goods are stored complying with identified terms and conditions of this Contract or are in excess of time consented on Booking Form, We will charge you for storage fee to cover the time of storage.
- 7.2 You legally allow Us to undertake transfer of Goods stored with Us from place to place without an extra expense to you. We shall give You a notification on the transfer plus advice new address on storage location within less than 7 days before commencement of Good’s transfer (however, in cases of emergency such notice is given within shortest time possible).
- 7.3 Upon giving Us an appropriate notice, You are entitled to undertake an inspection of your Goods in Our store, however, extra fee may apply for this Service.
- 7.4 As long as You have completed Your payment to Us covering the whole agreed time of storage with Us, You may request removal of your Goods any time, however, You must give Us an appropriate prior notice. Otherwise, We shall use reasonable time deemed by Us as such to fulfil Your requirements, with an extra fee for such short notice.
- 7.5 You are in consent of removing Goods from Our storage at the lapse of an agreed time of services on storage (or when a time requiring storage has not been consented but arising out of these terms and conditions, upon advice by Us which must be in notice but observing a reasonable provision of written prior notice). In the event You contravene this requirement, We shall give You a written notice of 2 weeks of Our objective of selling Goods in Our store. Of course, without limitation on Our rights provided in clause 11, all outstanding monetary amount in connection to the time of storage (inclusive of any protracted period due to reason of Your actions of default) are not settled plus the Goods not removed from Our store in line with that period, We shall SELL EVERY OR ANY OTHER OF THE GOODS via a public auction, or in case this is reasonable action a private sale and applying net sale proceeds to satisfy the amount owed to Us by You.
- 7.6 Our insurance does not cover Goods stored by Us. In case you need insurance, it is upon You to arrange for the transaction.
9.0 Payments and charges
- 9.1 The Booking Form illustrates Our fees on all Services that We provide as well as conditions for additional amounts.
- 9.2 The standard rates for all Our Services are charged on half an hourly basis with rounding off to the nearest half hour depending on Our standard rates, except:
- a. We give You a fixed quote for a Service (based on the information You gave Us as the basis of establishing Our fixed quote whereby the information should be accurate, complete and correct) or
- b. We establish consensus with You on agreeable different rates which must be in writing.
9.3 Removal Services
- a. Charged time will incorporate time consumed by Us to undertake a return of Goods to their initial pick up location this is subject the minimum return fee charged per half an hour; and
- b. An application of fuel levy stated in the Booking Form charged to the total invoice.
9.4 Except, there is a contrary agreement between Us and You in writing, every fee charged by Us should be settled an hour prior to completion of provided Service.
9.5 You should pay even reimburse Us on every expense incurred from engaging third parties in relation to performing of any Services. More so, according to the stated terms and conditions by Us requiring Us to charge You or request You to Pay.
9.6 You should make payments of all toll charges (inclusive of tolls to return Goods to their initial pick up location), make payments for parking expenses (as long as Our actions have been reasonable You should pay any levied parking fines in relation to the performance of Services by Us.
9.7 Cancellation charges do apply depending on Our standard rate and time over which Services were cancelled before the provided time to perform a Service. Except where a notice is given to You by Us, a standard fee to cater for cancellations is $75.
9.8 Modes of payment include cash or via accredited credit card. Use of credit cards attracts (if any) surcharge which We notify You time to time. Unless otherwise stated use of Mastercard, Visa credit and American Express cards has a processing fee pegged at 3% surcharge.
9.9 Upon an agreement of a set date for Us to perform any of Our Services; and it happens You require variation of earlier agreed date, We will charge an extra fee due to costs incurred by Us to cater for Your unavailability or any other variation.
9.10 If We and You abide in writing that our fees need to be paid by the third party and it happens the third party does not honour as such on specified date or lack of setting date to settle payment, within date of notice of invoice (7 days) You are deemed to have agreed to pay for the charges.
9.11 In case of an amount owed by You to Us for at least 7 days, We shall charge You an interest on outstanding amount starting from the due date until full payment of the amount. Calculation of interest through the National Australia Bank interest rate on maximum personal overdraft for amounts outstanding not above $100,000 plus a 2% and any other accrued amount on a daily basis.
9.12 If We engage collection agency services or We incur expenses for us to recover Our amount owed to Us by You, We will charge You an amount equal to the expense incurred inclusive and without limitation to court, legal and collection agency expenses.
9.13 You should make all payments to Us without, counterclaims, restrictions, set-offs, withholdings or even deductions except where required by law.
Every fee We quote to You is GST exclusive except under conditions otherwise stated. You shall pay Us an extra amount equivalent to GST payable if the GST payable on a supply is compliant with Our terms and conditions.
- 11.1 According to these terms and conditions or other agreements every Good in receipt by Us is subject to the application of a general lien for every amount outstanding to Us by You or other parties representing You in connection to Services provided.
- 11.2 Any amount owed to Us by You and been outstanding for at least 2 weeks, We may serve You with a 2 week written notice on Our intention of selling Goods for those under Our general lien. In case such owed amount is not forthwith paid within that period, We have the right to SELL ALL OR ANY OF GOODS via public auction or by private sale if it is reasonably practical and use net proceeds from the transaction to satisfy amount outstanding.
- 11.3 Our actions and rights provided in this clause 11 shall not affect or even prejudice other rights available to Us at law in order to recover outstanding amount.
- 12.1 We advise You take an insurance policy over Your Goods even if they are under Our control or possession.
- 12.2 However, We only help You on insurance arrangements only if You write to Us, with information on types of cover applicable and respective rate provided to You upon request.
- 12.3 If We undertake any payment to You in regards to damage or loss of Goods or in cases of Our delay to perform or failure to undertake any of Our Services (irrespective of Our obligations as provided by these terms and conditions) You:
- a. Irrevocably
- 1. assign Us every right You possess in any insurance policy towards the recovery of that amount; and
- 2. You have appointed Us to be Your attorney with all rights accorded through Your name for Us to make claim plus recover such amount; and
- b. Should execute all documents plus provide every detail with reasonableness to allow Us to acquire full benefit identified under clause 12.3
- 12.4 You agree if We make arrangements for storage or transit insurance for You, that We should attract a commission charge for enabling such arrangements.
- 12.5 You should be compliant with every term stated in any insurance policy (inclusive of claim notification deadlines) as a way of ensuring Your ability to make claims provided under such policies and are not prejudiced, We have no liability due to Your inability to comply.
- 12.6 Ensure Our ability to foster a claim provided in Our insurance policies does not suffer prejudice, thus You should give Us notice in writing of existing public liability or any other claims might or may arise because of Our performance of the Service promptly following Your awareness of them.
13.0 Guarantee on We Break, We fix
If You select packing of goods, in addition to removal services offered by Us, using preventative bubble wrapping which is a part of Our optional packing services then, in accordance to clause 13, safe delivery of the goods to Your specific location, free from breakage is guaranteed, rather clause 13.4 remedy will be applied. Guarantee goods are the goods which are covered by Our guarantee, as stated in clause
13.2 In order to benefit from clause 13 You must:
- (a)Before we start removing the goods, You should satisfactorily demonstrate to Us, in a reasonable manner, that the goods are in good working conditions and free from damage;
- (b)Unless You opt for Us to unpack Your goods, which is part of Our services we offer:
- (1)You should unwrap and certify the condition of guaranteed goods: and
- (2)You should also let Us know of any guaranteed good that is not in good working condition or have faced damage during the process of removing the goods.
13.3 You cannot make Us liable, under the guarantee given in clause 13 if and to the extent that:
- (a) You have not applied clause 13.2:
- (b) The damaged good are, Jewelry, artwork, artefacts, paintings, foodstuffs, glassware, sculptures, goods made of silver, gold, precious stone or diamond, bullion, bonds, cash, securities or any other negotiable instrument
- (c) any damage whose cause is dismantling, electrical fault and malfunction, assembly, testing, an act of God, deterioration or other inherent vices, delay: or
- (d) The damage is fully at your risk under clause 6.5 or 6.6
13.4 In accordance to clause 13, if any form of damage occurs to the goods during transit. We Fully discharge Our duty under clause 13, at Our full discretion, to make repairs and replacement, or rather pay the cost of repair and replacement of the damaged goods.
14. Exclusions and limitations of liability
- 14.1 nothing stated in the term and conditions, shall be construed as operating to exclude or taken, shall create restrictions or modify a guarantee, warranty or conditions outlined by legislation, the Australia consumer law and state and territory legislation included, if by doing so, it would contravene the legislation or prove any point of the clause14 as void.
- 14.2 We exclude:
- (a) From the terms and conditions, all guarantees, terms, warranties and conditions, implied by the statute, custom or the general law, apart from the case of an excludable Provision:
- (b) all the liability to You in case of negligence for acts or omissions by Us, Our agents, contractors or employees arising in relation to the service or these terms and conditions: and
- (c) All the liabilities to You stated in the contract for indirect or consequent damages, including loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of contract, loss of goodwill or the increased working cost and damage experienced as a resultof any claims made by the third person.
- 14.3 Except as provided by clause 13 and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Our liability to You for breach of:
- (a) Any provision, express, of this terms and conditions is limited less of:
- (1) The amount payable, or already paid, by You for the service, in regard to the occurrence of the breach; or
- (2) $1000; and
- (b) Any provision which cannot be included at Our sole discretion:
- (1) if the breach involves goods, their repair or supply of the same amount of goods; the repair of the goods; payment of the replacing cost or of acquiring goods of the same amount; or the cost of repairing the goods; and
- (2) If the breach involves service, resupplying of the service; or payment of the cost of having the goods resupplied.
- 14.4 You acknowledge and agree that relying of the United States on the exclusions and limitations of liability in clause 1 is reasonable and fair in any circumstance.
15. Pricing Policy
- $75 upfront fee is payable for confirmation of the booking
- the pricing offered on the website is on half an hour basis
- exclusive GST
- exclusive insurance
- 3% transaction fee applies to Credit, Debit or American Express payment options
- Minimum 2.5 hours payable
- 5% Fuel credit applies to out of 25 KM radius of Blacktown
- $50 is cancellations fee applies if cancelled before 48 hours, which will be deducted from the upfront paid.
- 16.1 these terms and conditions are composed of the entire understanding between the parties, in regard to their subject matter and supersede all prior agreements, communications and understandings, whether written, oral or related to the subject matter.
- 16.2 If any provisions present in the terms and conditions are illegal or can’t be enforceable in any relevant jurisdiction, it must be enforced to the maximum extent and if it cannot be enforced it may be severed for the sole purpose of that jurisdiction, without affecting its enforceability in any other jurisdiction.
- 16.3 All waivers should be in written form. One or partial exercise or waive by a party of a right in relation to the terms and conditions, cannot prevent any other exercise of the particular right or the exercise of any other right for that matter.
- 16.4 Except the case where the terms and conditions state otherwise, Our rights under the terms and conditions exhibit a cumulative nature and are in addition to any other rights at law.
- 16.5 We have the mandate to unilaterally amend these terms and conditions if the amendment is relevant and reasonable. If We make a decision to do so, You will be informed prior two days before the amendment is effected. If You differ with the amendment then You must bring the contract to termination and also comply with all Your post-termination requirements under it.
- 16.6 These terms and conditions are governed by the laws applicable in New South Wales, Australia. They are to be construed in accordance with these laws.
- 16.7 Saturday and Sunday rates are at higher rates.